- An organization owner has full access to the organization’s users and settings. Each organization can only have one organization owner that cannot be changed.
- An organization manager can do all the operations an owner can do except:
- Manage an organization owner
- Change the access level of an organization owner
To make those changes first go to your organization dashboard by clicking “Organizasyon Paneli” in the top menu of your dashboard.
- Existing users are displayed under “Kullanıcı“ tab.
- Here you can manage the users in your organization.
To add a new user, click “New User”.
You can also click “Import Users” to create multiple users at once.
To change a user’s password and / or update their profile, click that user’s “Edit User” link.
User roles can be changed from here. (Regular user or Organization Manager)
Profile links, photos and business logos can also be changed here.
To see a user’s call history, simply click “See Calls” link next to that user.
Alternatively, you can go to the “Calls” tab, select the user and click “See User Calls” button.
Click “Show Profile” to see a user’s profile page.
- Click “Edit Button” to change a user’s button settings.
- Click “Edit Schedule” to change a user’s weekly availability schedule.
- Click “See Button Styles” to manage a user’s buttons.
Please click here to learn more about the buttons and their implementation.
Here you can click;
- “See Embed Code” to get the code of a button
- “Create New Button Style” to create a new button to that user
- “Edit“, “Delete“, “Test” or “Duplicate” an existing button