- Go to the “Button” tab in your Settings page.
- Here you will see that by default three button styles were already created for you:
- Default Video Button: This button directly starts a video call when clicked.
- Profile Button: This is the button displayed on your profile page.
- Rollup Button: When clicked, this button expands to display three different call types by default; video, audio and texting.
- Click “Create New Button Style” to create a new button from scratch.
- Click “Edit” to edit an existing button. Be careful! If the button was implemented on a website, the changes will be applied automatically.
- Click “Duplicate” to copy an existing button to create a new one.
- When creating or editing a button style, you will see your changes in real time in the Button Preview section on the right.
- You can name your button in the “İsim” field. Only you will be able to see it on your dashboard.
- You can choose one of the five designs that we offer for your button in “Button Style” dropdown box and change the Main Color to match your button with your website’s color scheme.
- You can decide where you want your button to appear on your website by selecting “Button Position“.
- The text displayed in the button can be set in “Icon Text” field.
- And you can add an image to be displayed on top of your button by uploading it or selecting the default image in “Button Over Image” section.
- If you want to keep track of the origin of the incoming calls of a button, you can assign a tracker by selecting an existing one in “Tracker ID” dropdown box.
- If you already have Google Analytics set up on your website, you can enable the events that we have by selecting “Enable GA Tracking“. The events you will start seeing are:
1. Roll up open (if it’s an expandable button)
2. Roll up close (if it’s an expandable button)
3. Video button click (if it’s an expandable button)
4. Audio button click (if it’s an expandable button)
5. Text button click (if it’s an expandable button)
6. Video call start (if it’s not an expandable button)
7. Department click (if it’s a super button)
8. Go back to the department list (if it’s a super button)
9. Button view
- If you don’t want your button to expand and display the call types, you can disable it by unchecking the “Is Expandable” checkbox.
- To use this button style as a super button, click the “Super Button” checkbox. Click here to learn more about super buttons.
- And if you already activated a contact information form and if you don’t want to display it in this button, you can disable it by clicking “Hide the Contact Information Form in the button“.
- If you choose to have a super button, you will have the options to edit the “Header Text“, which is displayed on top of the button and upload a “Header Image“, for example your company logo.
Click the “Call us now!” button on the bottom right corner of this page to see a super button in action!