What is Google My Business?
With a Google My Business account, you can advertise your business’ basic information such as phone number, address, open hours, etc.
You can also publish posts about your deals. These will be shown automatically when a customer searches for your business on Google.
1. Create a Tracker Link
Before using your 11Sight video call link in a post, we suggest creating a tracker link. A tracker link has the information of the origin of the call. To do so:
- Go to 11sight.com, click Login and login as your Sales account. (You should use your sales account so that it will be forwarded to all of your sales personnel.)
- Click the Settings icon on the top right and go to Trackers tab.
- Under the title “Create Call Link Tracker”, create a tracker called “Google” or anything you may find suitable.
- Find the newly created tracker on the “Existing Trackers” table and copy its “Call URL”.
2. Use the Tracker Link in a Post
- Go to your Google My Business account’s Posts page and click “Add Update” button.
- Upload an image and write your post.
- Add a button. You can use any one of “Book”, “Order online”, “Buy”, “Learn more”, or “Sign up”.
- Paste your link in the “Link for your button” field and publish your post.
- When a customer clicks that link on Google, it will start a video call and your sales personnel will see that the call is coming from Google.