- Go to WordPress Plugin Store and download 11Sight plugin.
- Upload the downloaded file to your WordPress dashboard.
- Alternatively, you can go to your WordPress dashboard and go to “Add Plugins”, search for 11Sight and directly install it.
- Go to 11Sight Options on your WordPress dashboard left menu.
- Login by entering your 11Sight account credentials.
- If you don’t already have an account, you can create one by following the link on the login page.
- After logging in, you will see your existing buttons.
- You can edit these buttons by clicking the link on the page and refresh the button list by clicking “Refresh button list” button.
- Fixed position buttons can be activated by just clicking “Activate” button. Your button will be shown on every page of your website.
- All buttons including Inline buttons can also be implemented on a specific page just by copying and pasting the short code into the page code.