What is a Short URL?
- Go to the “Trackers” tab in your Settings page.
- We provide you 5 different short URLs to use. You can simply share any of these links anywhere for people to be able to reach you.
- You can choose what each link does; profile link, video call, audio call or texting link.
What is a QR Code?
- We provide you two different QR Codes which include a profile link and a direct video call link.
- When scanned, they will open the link in a browser on your phone.
- These can be used to receive video calls on any kind of printed media.
- Business cards
- Flyers, brochures, mailers
- Newspaper / magazine ads etc.
Using Trackers with a Short URL
- You can create a tracker for your call links where you can track how many times each link was clicked on.
- You will see the tracker name on your incoming call screen and call details. We also provide you a list of your tracker usage on your welcome page.
- To create a tracker; imply type in a tracker id, which can be any text you want and add an optional description.
- To use the tracker you created, select a domain prefix and we will automatically give you the links in the table below.
- You can choose to use a “Call URL” for direct video calls or “Profile URL” to show your 11Sight profile page before a call.
Using Trackers with a QR Code
- You can create a tracker for your QR codes where you can track how many times a call was made by scanning a QR code that has a tracker ID.
- For example; you want to create 2 different QR codes, one of them is for your business card and the other one is for your email signature.
- You can check how many times a call was made by scanning each QR code.
- To use an existing tracker with a QR Code, simply select the tracker next to the QR Code title and download the updated QR Codes, either a direct video call or a profile link.