- Calls a single user
- Can be a button on a web page, a simple URL, or QR code
- Button can expand for caller to choose video, audio, or chat
- You can forward a direct line to another direct line
Direct Line Provisioning:
- Go to Users tab in your Organization Dashboard
- Add/Import a new user
- A direct line will be created for that user. You can click “Edit Button” or “See Button Styles” to manage it.
- Calls multiple direct lines at the same time
- Looks like a direct line button to the end user
- Can expand to allow a caller to choose video, audio, or chat
- A forwarding line can be forwarded to multiple direct lines.
Forwarding Line Provisioning:
- Create a new user in your organization called “Sales”, “Support”, etc. to forward it to your employees.
- Go to “Call Forwards” tab and define call
- All of the recipients will get the calls at the same time.
- Make sure to click “Save” button.
- Tip 1: Make sure that the Forwarding Line is available at all times. If you define off hours or make it unavailable, it will direct all calls to “take a message” screen.
- Tip 2: Pick up to 4 users to forward the calls to for the best performance.
- Expands into multiple options like. departments, people etc. to choose from.
- Each option can either be a direct line or a forwarding line that calls multiple people.
- Each option expands to allow the caller to choose video, audio, or chat.
Super Button Provisioning:
- Create a new user and call it “superbutton” etc.
- Click “See Button Styles” of that user
- Click “Edit” of the Rollup Button
- Check the ”Super Button” box.
- Select the call types that you would like to activate
- Go to “Call Forwards” tab in your Organization Dashboard
- Find the super button account
- Select the lines that you want to display in your super button. The names of these accounts will be shown in the super button.
- Make sure to click “Save”
- To test the super button, click “See Button Styles”
- Then click ”Test” to see your super button in action.
- To get the button code, click “See Embed Code”