Starter’s Guide to vMeet
Virtual Office: Your private meeting room. Only you can open it for others to join. Recommended use up to 20 people. Example: vmeet.11sight.com/11sight/eren
Conference Room: A shared meeting room with other users in the organization. Only organization members can open it for others to join. Recommended use up to 20 people. Example: vmeet.11sight.com/11sight/sales
- Screen Sharing: All users can share their screen on their browser. You can share your entire screen, window or browser tab. You can also share with audio. Chrome is recommended for best performance.
- Audio Only Mode: When toggled, you will only send and receive audio. Others won’t see your video. This is useful when you are on a low bandwidth network.
- Open/Close Chat: You can chat with others share files and private message by hovering on the 3 dots on a participant’s picture and clicking “Send private message”
- Mute/Unmute: You can configure your audio devices by clicking on the down arrow on this icon.
- Hang Up: Clicking on this button to leave the meeting.
- Start/Stop Camera: You can configure your video devices by clicking on the down arrow on this icon.
- Toggle tile view: You can switch between speaker view and tile view by clicking on this icon
- Invite People: Copy the meeting URL, send an invite over email or embed the meeting on a website.
- Security options: You can password protect the meeting. Passwords can be changed or removed at any time.
You can access a menu of additional actions by clicking on the 3 dots on the bottom right corner
- Mute Everyone: This will mute all participants in the meeting except you.
- Settings: You can configure your audio/video devices, change your display name or set meeting rules. Enabling pre meeting scren will allow you to configure your settings before joining a meeting. You can change your vMeet language here.
- Select Background: You can choose or upload a background image or blur your background. This option is only available on browsers. Chrome is recommended for best performance.
- Share a YouTube video: Allows you to watch a YouTube video together.
- Start Recording: Records the audio and video of the meeting. Recordings will appear on the Meeting History tab in your vMeet Dashboard.
- Start live stream: Allows you to stream the meeting on YouTube.
- Enter Picture-in-Picture: PiP mode allows you to keep the speaker view on the scren while browsing other tabs, windows and apps.
- View full screen: Toggles full sceen mode.
- Manage video quality: You can set the quality of the video sent and received here. Useful with low bandwidht networks.