Starter’s Guide to vCall
vCall: Video, auido or chat calls from anywhere on the web. You can answer these calls on your mobile app or from app.11sight.com on your browser.
In order to receive calls on the browser you need to be set as available, have a tab open with app.11sight.com open and enable “Receive calls on browser” from Settings > Button Tab > Change Configuration > Check “Receive calls on browser” > Save.
You can share your vCall link by embedding it on an image, text, by creating a QR code in the Trackers Tab in your settings or with the 11Sight Buttons.
- Invite User: Allows you to invite a user from your oragnization to the conversation. Their devices will ring and if they accept the invitation, all 3 participants will be transferred to a temporary meeting room.
- Picture-in-Picture: Allows you to browse other tabs, windows and apps while keeping the call on a small window on the screen.
- Screen-sharing: You can share your entire screen, browser window or tab. You can also share with audio. Chrome is recommended for best performance.
- Toggle chat: Open or close the chat window. You can share files and type in the chat window. All videos and pictures taken will also appear in the chat window.
- Turn camera on/off: Allows you to turn camera on/off
- Turn mic on/of: Allows you to turn mic on/off
- Audio devices: You can configure audio devices here. Allows switching between speakers.
- Take a picture: Takes a picture of the active context using the local camera. A more effective way of taking a screenshot of moments you would like to save.