Welcome to the 11Sight Small Business vCommerce Challenge
“The 2019 Small Business Profiles show that small businesses added 1.8 million net new jobs in the United States during the latest year studied. The United States has 30.7 million small businesses, and they employ 47.3 percent of the private workforce. The top three industries for U.S. small business employment are (1) health care and social assistance, (2) accommodation and food services, and (3) retail trade.”
As we know, Covid19 has shutdown hundreds and thousands of these Small Business jobs because customers can no longer visit their favorite neighborhood stores. What if we could change that? What if we enable SMBs to bring their showroom to a customer’s home office or living room?
11Sight’s Video Solution allows for customers anywhere to directly video call Businesses, when they want with a simple click of a button. As part of the challenge, we want local stores to video themselves highlighting what a strong video solution platform can do for them. 11Sight will provide tools to 25 chosen finalists and evaluate the business turnaround after 6 months of usage and determine the top 3 winners.
Phase 1: Selection of the 25 finalists for the vCommerce context
1. Submit your selfie video by filling out the form on the right; Deadline: ______
2. Introduce yourself, your city and your business
3. Highlight what a Video solution can do for you
4. Focus on vCommerce
Phase 2: Selection of the Top 3 vCommerce Winners
1. 11Sight will implement its flagship Consumer to Business platform for free and coach business on how to use it for vCommerce
2. Businesses will utilize the tools for free for 5 months
3. Businesses will submit their vCommerce story in Month 6
4. 11Sight will determine the Top 3 vCommerce businesses